About the Hamsa
"Hamsa means Five. Like the 5 elements (Air, Water, Fire, Earth, Aether) it spans across all plains. As a symbol of protection that reminds us that Love is not only a nurturing energy, but a protective energy as well. In the center is an eye which stands for reflection, both outward and inward. It reminds us to observe ourselves and our surroundings" - Zo
- Protected by our Warranty
Features and Benefits
Don't want to refill your water bottle 5 times a day? Our half gallon jug is the way to go. Whether your doing a self care day, heading to the gym, going camping, or heading to your next festival, remember to take your hydration buddy.· Many of our customers report an increase in their desire to drink more water with a Vibe Bottle.
· Made of beautiful Tempered Glass which is naturally BPA Free
· Great for the environment. Glass is 100% recyclable.
· Save money on purchasing multiple plastic water bottles (up to $1500 per year)
· Family owned, designed by Reiki Level 4 Master, Zo Peacemaker
· Dishwasher safe
· Ceramic ink fired at 1300 degrees - fuses into glass on a molecular level
· Charge your water in the sun or moon without having to worry about harmful chemicals
Weight: 28.2 oz
Dimensions: 10.5 inches x 4.5 inches. Ships in 12” x 6” x 6” package
Please like us on Facebook and Instagram